Monday, April 28, 2008

Original job Application Letter

2202 Mac Davis Ln. Apt. 611C
Lubbock, TX 79401
713- 560-1116
Sweetie1473@aol.com


February 3, 2008

Mr. Goliath Staffelbach
Head of Staffelbach Design Assoc.
Staffelbach Design Associates
2525 Carlisle
Dallas, Texas 75201


Dear Mr. Staffelbach:

I recently came across the job opening for the position of Senior Project Designer to develop creative and functional design solutions. I would like to be considered for this position, and I hope that you find my experience thus far to be just what the job needs.

As you well know, Texas Tech is a FIDER accredited university. It has a wonderful group of professors who share their knowledge of interior design concepts and principles to students not only for college work, bur prepare them for the job market. The classes I have taken from Texas Tech have helped me to gain knowledge that I know would be useful and put to great use in this job position. My background in architecture as well as Communication and English classes also strengthens my qualifications in interior design even further.

I have worked with S. Burns Design before, throughout my college career, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my experience. I learned not only how to incorporate the present items in a clients home, but I learned the importance of working towards what the client wants, while also incorporating what will look best. Working on the commercial side of the field helped me to realize that I would love working mainly in commercial or hospitality.

I would love the chance to get to meet with you to discuss my application. At your convenience, please feel free to call me at (713) 560-1116, or feel free to email me at Sweetie1473@aol.com. Thank you for your time.


Sincerely,


________________________

Lindsey D. Burns


Enclosure (1)

No comments: